Use the information in your concept statement (Attached Entrepreneurial Business Plan Part 1) to create a business plan for the entrepreneurial business.
1. Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word executive summary of your business plan.
Include the following items in your executive summary:
1. Describe the entrepreneurial opportunity.
2. Describe the business, product, or program planned.
3. Describe the management team; each team member must play a role in the team.
4. Explain how you would conduct a feasibility analysis.
5. Describe the target market.
6. Explain what resources the business needs to move forward in the entrepreneurial process.
7. Write a brief summary of financial projections.
a. Base the summary on benchmarking, research of similar types of publicly traded companies
8. Identify the forces that determine profitability in the industry.
9. Determine the challenges faced by the business as it grows.
a. Identify how you evaluate the progress and challenges with growth.
b. Determine the two best possible strategies for the growth of your business.
2. Create a 9- to 12-slide presentation of your executive summary. Design the presentation as though you were pitching your business plan to investors for funding. Include detailed speaker’s notes between 45- to 90-words on each slide.
See Attached Documents:
1. Entrepreneurial Business Plan Part 1
2. Grading Criteria