This assignment will help you grasp the features of social problems distinct from private troubles. You will
- Identify and explain the various sociological theories.
- Demonstrate their application of the each of the theories in explaining social problems.
- Describe the different domain assumptions of each of the theories.
- Explain the working concepts specific to each of the theories.
- Utilize empirical evidence in claims-making.
Identify a human induced condition. (Examples: environmental pollution, violence etc).
Do the following:
- Explain three characteristics that qualify the named human condition as a Social Problem with supporting evidence.
- Describe the named social problem via the lenses of two sociological theories.
- Utilize three related working concepts and definitions in your analysis for each theory.
Formatting: It is important that you cite and reference all your sources following the APA (7th edition) st\
Length: about 2-3 pages. Strive for quality over quantity.