Write a public class named Player meeting the following specifications:
1. The Player should have three fields:
a field called name of type String which holds the name of the player
a field called xp of type int which holds the player’s current experience points
a field called distance of type double which holds the player’s current distance from the spawn point
2. The Player class should have get and set methods for all fields.
Write a public PlayerTest class that has a main method and does the following:
1. Creates two Player objects.
2. Uses the set methods in the Player objects to set the values of all fields in both Player objects.
3. Prints the values of all the fields in each Player object to the screen using two System.out.print statements and the get methods.
Submit the two .java files containing your source code.
JA: Have you begun working on a solution? What Java code do you have so far?
JA: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?
JA: Is there anything else the Programmer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they’ll be able to help you.
Customer: no, i just need help with one program